Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoxMN

Close cow moose

16 posts in this topic

Found this vid link on another post, and thought you would like it - hope it wasn't posted already - I did a quick search and didn't see it. Pretty cool!

Could she get any closer?

smile

Wow, what a rush - have a cow smell the arrow - amazed that the hunter and camera man could stay so still.

Great video

Wow... I mean WOW! MY heart is pounding... I cannot imagine what those two must have been thinking.

thats crazy! great job by the camera man to be able to zoom and follow it when its so close! very cool

how could you stand still???? I would [PoorWordUsage] my pants

She must be blind or they're at the local petting zoo!!! My shorts were filled just watching that. I really thought she was going to put the smack down on those guys and learn a lesson.

mr

thats creepy. im not sure how I would react but i wouldnt of been that cool.

You would be surprised at how still you can be when you are afraid to get stomped.

I had a big Bull Moose come within 10 feet of me while rifle hunting deer about 15 years ago.

I heard him coming through the woods and thinking I was going to have the Thurdy Pointer walk up to me I was just getting ready when he came out of the brush. I was looking for a tree to hide behind, the largest tree around me was a one inch Aspen. He just stared at my while I stood there hoping he would just move on. I am not sure how long he stared at me (seemed like forever) before he moved on. It was really cool now that I think about it, but at the time it was very nerve wracking.

I had a talk with a Park Ranger in Denali and he mentioned that with all the wildlife they have in the park that the Moose is the most dangerous, due to the fact that it is the most unpredictable.

I have touched a spike buck with the muzzle of my rifle, but the tip of an arrow with something that can kill you...I would not be that still.

That's crazy! Can't believe she didn't attack since she had a fawn with her too! Wow!

In my opinion a Cow Moose is far and away the most dangerous animal in the bush.

Amazing!! I wonder if the camera guy had a rifle for back-up...

WOW! I wonder if the cow cut its tounge on the broadhead?

how could you stand still???? I would [PoorWordUsage] my pants

you would have been "mrderty" !

man I would have been shaken like a leaf.

Does anyone know what country that was in? Was the language French so maybe Canada?