Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Catfish Caption Contest Week 4 Vote for your Favorite

16 posts in this topic

I know we are probably not supposed to post in this thread, but I just could not resist grin.

"Just go man, just go"

dumb%26dumber.jpg

grin

You picked a good one last week. Cracks me up every time I see it!

nah go ahead and post here.

Now that I see that picture, the caption fits grin

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Wait till you see next weeks picture wink

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Frickin' hilarious!!

DTro, I hope it's the one I am thinking of!

Nope I don't think so, that will be in week 6, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Hanson might be though......

grin

Duuude we've only been here 5 minutes. I can't even put my right leg down. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Dude.

Here's another quote from Saturday Night Live that seems to fit:

To the rescue, it's Ace and Gary, the Ambiguously ___ Duo!

hahahaha I wonder what next week picture is gonna be

Ya, Darren has an eye for getting those candid shots

One word “Samsquatch” grin

Next season one will have to watch his back blush when catt’in with Dtro, in fear of being the photo of the week grin.

Next season one will have to watch his back blush when catt’in with Dtro, in fear of being the photo of the week grin.

Everyone wanted to fish with Darren this year, guess there may be some second thoughts about that next year. smile

I think the chance at a 40-50lb fish is worth risking a bent over shot of my back side or something grin

Congrats to ezwalt for submitting the winning caption.

"The original Dumb and Dumber" with 35% of the votes.

ezwalt please send me your address to the email in my sig and I will send out your small prize