Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Jim Almquist

You must be Tired !

LOL, grin I was thinking that last night. Man my behind is sore from sittin in this chair. crazy I was a little opinionated last night. Not really sure where that came from either.

Lisa I got an email this morning from the Relay for Life! Thank you very much! grin Did you see our team name? Funny hu? For our fundraiser at the relay we are going to have a coffee shop. We thought it was a really good idea since its and all night relay. So the night before my team is going to meet at my house and we are going to BAKE! We are going to bake muffins, cakes and cookies most likely I will pick up bagles ect. I'm going to go to Dunkin Donuts and other coffee shops to see if they will donate coffee and stuff, if not I will buy it(just hope I dont have to ) AND I have the store HSOforum for the Vikings and I am ordering the supplies from there. Cups, napkins, ect. and some raffle items (my team is also going to have a raffle) I get really excited helping to raise money for things like this. I am also on the commitee, I am the Mission Education Person so I will be VERY busy between talking to folks there and the coffee shop and lets not forget the walking grinwhistle.

And guess what else, instead of trying to jump into a studio, I now work for Santa Claus at mall taking pictures. So I figure if I want to run away screamimg after an hour then it may not be the best career choice for me. So we'll see.

deedee, with all that time in fromt of the computer did you find time to see if that bikini still fits? blushcrazysmirkgrin oooppss, wrong forum. laughsmirkwhistle

All this time in front of the computer has guaranteed me its not gonna fit! grinwink

You go DeeDee!! The American Cancer Society I'm sure thanks you too! Your team name has soft spot for this Minnesotan! Good luck on getting donations too. That can be sorta tough. I'm a bad fundraiser. frown

Santa's Personal Photographer?? Wow!! I hope it's fun!! Let us know! grin

aahh deedee, you know those gals from northern minn can never make up there mind. smirksmilegrinwhistle by the way most of us minnesotans are all gettin pumped for deer huntin this weekend what do you floridians do? go gator huntin? eekconfusedsmile

by the way most of us minnesotans are all gettin pumped for deer huntin this weekend what do you floridians do? go gator huntin? eekconfusedsmile

as a matter of fact, YES! They hunt with bows and I'm not real sure about firearms, they are limited to what thay can use and unfortunatly some people have made bets on the number of people who get shot/wounded/killed what ever. Reason being they all get drunk off their behinds go out in their boat, airboats, ect in the middle of the night and shoot at anything that moves, and sometimes its another person.

Hey I FINALLY reached 1000!!!! laughlaughlaughblush

Sure that's why you were posting like crazy!!!!

LOL, grin no no I dont know what happened on the 4th but I am usually a quiet happy person. I guess the whole election thing just got me goin. Usually I dont have that much to say whistle

Good luck to ya on the Cancer thing. My wife has done it for a few years. Watch out as good as the cause is they do push you a little bit to much, in my wifes opinion.

G.C.

Good luck to ya on the Cancer thing. My wife has done it for a few years. Watch out as good as the cause is they do push you a little bit to much, in my wifes opinion.

G.C.

So far the guy thats been helping me has been really nice. I hope that doesnt happen because I really enjoy helping.

DeeDee, my wife and I have been involved in a Relay For Life for many years now. Your "bake sale" is a good idea. We had one at a local archery club we belong to during a public shoot and raised over $300! Our team also gets together every year and does a big garage sale. Think last year that took in almost $400.

When is your walk?

Not until May 1st. They like to get started early. I have my first meeting on the 17th and every other monday after until the relay. We figured sugar and caffiene would be helpful smile Do you do extra fundraisers at the relay? Thats where our coffee shop will be.