• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

One Unlucky Buck

Tippman

Very nice deer Tippman cool

If I am remembering correctly talking with you at a GT, some of the land you hunt is close to some land I gun hunt.

Maybe this year it will happen for me grin

Tipp, I hope it doesn't shrink much, I knew it would be close but man, that could be close, unless you are really confidnent in your scoring ability. When I got mine green scored, the guys said that they are always 3-5 inches high in the score after shrinkage, they were right on. Good luck, awesome buck, hope he makes the book.

Boy, had me scared for a moment. I didn't think they shrunk that much. When I butcher the deer and can set the rack on a level surface instead of trying to measure it bending over from hanging just off the ground I think I can get within about a half inch. It's nice to get another for the club.

Didn't mean to scare you, the guy I had measure mine scores a lot of deer, and he said that he always scores 3-5 inches higher. He was exactly 5 inches higher on mine. I didn't lose too much to shrinkage, it was more that he wasn't quite as precise as the official scorers.