Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
weimaraner guy

Carbon clothing.

7 posts in this topic

Has any body heard of any results on the lawsuit brought against Scentlok that their product works or doesn't work. It was filed by 4 people in Michigan.

i did hear about it briefly imo that stuff is a crock ive been out bowhunting in clothes i used for duck hunting that i just washed w/ some scent killer and a coat that didnt get washed and had 3 does and 4 fawns standing down wind 15 yds with a good 10 mph right at them and they didnt spook just stood around picking at acorns

Carbon clothing doesnt work nearly as well as advertised. But if you got the money and it makes you feel good go for it.

I have bought carbon clothes in the past, but I do not want spend more money on it if they conclude that the product does not work. Guess i'll have to wait and see what the the out come is on the lawsuit.

Guess i'll have to wait and see what the the out come is on the lawsuit.

Good thinking. Lawyers and judges influence all of my hunting related decisions. blush

Hasnt been anything said about it since it made the news last year. I'd be willing to bet that it was settled out of court.

Ted Nugent uses it. He seems to do pretty well. That is good enough for me