• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What should i do?

dspohn

i had just found a good spot in a fairly small hunting area in the metro that gets alot of pressure from duck hunters and also bowhunters. i went out in the morn. a few days ago and saw one doe. i had seen a lot of fresh rubs and scrapes and it looked pretty promicing. i went back tonight and there were even more scrapes. i didnt hear/see anything all day and was getting out of my stand at dark and out of nowhere theres a nice buck about 15 yrds from me and bolts off. can i go back there and if so how long should i let it sit

I would try to hunt as much as possible Thur/Fri. With the weather, falling temps, rut and hunters moving deer around the next couple days are going to be your'e best bet to stick one. Keep at it, good luck.