• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

metro...?

Jordyn Kaufer

Hey guys again,

This is going to be my first year ice fishing and i live in stillwater.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me some spots that would produce some good pannies.

or if anyone would be willing to take me out somewhere sometime with one of you guys.

If you don't want to post your fishing spot or if you can take me out on the ice with you, you can email me at jkaufer 24 at hotmail dot com

Jordyn Kaufer,

i fish alot in the stillwater area, my parents have a cabin on a lake out there and have a sleep out there. during the day we hit alot of lakes in the area and then come back to base camp at night. your more then welcome to some out and fish with us. the way i see it the more lines in the water the easier to find the fish and stay on top of them. we have alot of gear too. i am not sure how to send a email cause i just canceled my screen name on AOL but it still works you can email me there and i can send them back at ya.PiratesofbpATaolDOTcom.

iceman