Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LMITOUT

Election Results

91 posts in this topic

Thought I'd fire up a thread to discuss the election results (local, state, and federal) as they come in tonight. Please keep the bickering to the other threads. Thanks. grin

map590ek2.gif

5:00 p.m. CST to 6:59 p.m. CST

Georgia

Indiana

Kentucky

South Carolina

Vermont

West Virginia

Virginia

North Carolina

Ohio

7:00 p.m. CST to 7:59 p.m. CST

Connecticut

Delaware

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Jersey

Tennessee

Oklahoma

Arkansas

Alabama

Florida

Illinois

Mississippi

Missouri

New Hampshire

Pennsylvania

District of Columbia

8:00 p.m. CST to 8:59 p.m. CST

South Dakota

Arizona

Colorado

Rhode Island

Louisiana

Michigan

Wyoming

Minnesota

New Mexico

North Dakota

New York

Texas

Wisconsin

Kansas

Nebraska

9:00 p.m. CST to 12:00 a.m. CST

Iowa

Utah

Oregon

California

Idaho

Hawaii

Montana

Alaska

Nevada

Washington

Quote:
Please keep the bickering to the other threads.

Yeah, uhmm, good luck with that grinlaughlaughlaugh

Looks like it Indiana is a Obama and Kentucky is McCain.

1% difference in Indiana so that's pretty close, but only 2% reporting.

IN = Obama

KY = McCain

ME = Obama

NH = Obama

VA = McCain

FL = McCain

Kentucky and Virginia - McCain

Florida looking to go "red" as well.

McCain - 48

Obama - 14 (w/Indiana)

I'd trust FOX. They are more fair and balanced than any of the other major cable networks as per a study done on negative stories done about each candidate on each channel.

But anyway, back to the election results....without the bickering.

Indiana may be swinging red now.

IN = Obama

KY = McCain

ME = Obama

NH = Obama

VA = McCain

FL = McCain

The polls in NH and Maine haven't closed yet, Dee Dee.

Well thats what they are flashing on my TV. sorry for jumping the gun.

Originally Posted By: Big Tom
I'd go easy on the exit poll kool aid.
\

These aren't exit polls.

Are they based on 1-2% reporting?

Ya I wouldnt want upnorth to be upset, so here ya go northie.

CBS just declared Obama the winner.

Lighten up and make fun of the whole thing. Learn to laugh northie. and quit trollin' by accusing people of trollin'.

Lighten up and make fun of the whole thing. Learn to laugh northie. and quit trollin' by accusing people of trollin'.

I agree, thats why every once in a while I'll throw in a very lame joke

Losing Florida could really hurt McCain's chances. If OH and PA don't swing in his favor it will probably be over.

I have very good jokes I just cant post em on here. I might get frowned at blushwhistle

Originally Posted By: BID2

I agree, thats why every once in a while I'll throw in a very lame joke

All my jokes are lame. Like....

Did ya hear the one about McCain winning the whitehouse?

He screwed America and started wars all over the world and then quit the job and left some dimwit bimbo in charge of the country. wacka.wacka.wacka.

crazygringrinwink

A little hard to see a person demeanor on a post to see if the are jokin or not. I just took it as serious. Ooops my bad wink