• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PACK vs VIKES

Badger

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God for Mr. multi-millionaire Peterson on the field, huh Vike Fans?

I would rather have Mr Millionaire Peterson (who earned his money after a season, and not a few games) than Mr Millionaire Rodgers, anyday

The thing is with the b.s calls like illegal pass ([PoorWordUsage]) and a chop block for the 2nd saftey #28 still isnt good enough to beat ya. Chock up another one to the ref's. Good goin guyz. Can anybody tell me what the goin rate is for a ref crew so every other team can go buy one?

The thing is with the b.s calls like illegal pass ([PoorWordUsage]) and a chop block for the 2nd saftey #28 still isnt good enough to beat ya. Chock up another one to the ref's. Good goin guyz. Can anybody tell me what the goin rate is for a ref crew so every other team can go buy one?

Pack fan?? Calls were pretty legit today.

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
Thank God for Mr. multi-millionaire Peterson on the field, huh Vike Fans?

I would rather have Mr Millionaire Peterson (who earned his money after a season, and not a few games) than Mr Millionaire Rodgers, anyday

I'll take D and special teams over one player who can get injured on any given play, any day.

U would say that too.... yea all but those to B.S safetys and without those u lose.

Was the first one questionable? Yes. But can you pick up a ball with your back to the L.O.S. underhand toss it out of the endzone and say it was intended for a receiver? Brett Farv would have gotten away with that but not the new guy. Rogers is gonna need a few Advil after taking heat all day.

U would say that too.... yea all but those to B.S safetys and without those u lose.

[PoorWordUsage] safeties?? Looked pretty textbook to me. One was a clear sack in the end zone cuz dingleberry holds onto the ball waaaaaaay too long and the other one was either an intentional grounding (result by rulebook is a safety) or an illegal forward pass, which is what they called (result by rulebook is a safety)

On one of our punts I seen the most blatant block to the back I have ever seen in my life- wasn't called. The Packer guy pushed the Viking player almost 15 yards.

BTW, those B.S. safeties as you called them were worth 4 points, 4 points!!!! If it weren't for poor passes and poor punt coverage the Packers would have lost 24-3 (taking away those B.S. safeties, btw) So I guess it goes both ways.

Let's look at the Top 10 Reasons Your Statement is [PoorWordUsage].

1. Your squad had 184 total yards.

2. Your average drive was less than 11 yards per drive.

3. You had 5 drives for negative yards.

4. Your 3 offensive scoring drives averaged 26 yards. It would only be polite to say thank you to Mr. Ferotte.

5. If it wasn't for 3 gift wrapped TO's you would not have scored 17 of your points.

6. A bad decision to go for it on 4th down gave you another 3.

7. Your O-line let your quarterback take a beating that hasn't been seen by a Packer QB since Lynn Dickey.

8. You were 1-11 on third down conversions

9. You had 10 penalties. You lead the league in penalties

10. You gave up 220 yards rushing

I would say you had bigger concerns than worrying about the refs. If it wasn't for the gifts given to you, a dropped interception by Sapp and a fortunate bounce to Driver you may have been blown out of the stadium.