Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

Brady Quinn anyone?

17 posts in this topic

Intriguing little development with Brady Quinn coming in next week for Anderson. Anybody going to the wire for him? I had an open space and picked him up...could be trade bait I suppose.

It depends on how he handles the NFL- is he the next Peyton Manning or the next Andre Ware?

I picked up Matt Ryan when Big Ben went down last night. He's been a consistent 1-2 td's and 0-1 Int per game. Not fantastic but it certainly won't kill you.

I put a premium on good consistent performers. I'll take 10-12 points every week versus 2 pts one week and 20 the next.

I picked up Quinn just incase hes a hit. I picked up matt Ryan a while ago and he is pretty decent for the points

Quinn is more worried about messing up his hair now that he has to wear a helmet for once

I like Matt Ryan more

I would have to agree becuase we have not seen Brady Yet. I think there going to have high hopes for him.

I picked him up and started him by accident. but thats ok he scores 21 points on fantasy!

I picked him up and started him, not on accident. Trent Edwards is my other QB and he's been a dog lately.

...I drafted him only to handcuff D. Anderson.

I started him, with huge concerns being it was his first time out. I was pretty happy with the performace.

Man, am I happy I picked up Jeff Garcia this week. Picking up Quinn has seemed to be a mistake. Maybe Anderson is the better option

I cut him yesterday to pick up Kevin Walter for a spot start. I waited until yesterday so the guy I faced couldn't get him off the waiver during the waiting period, so he was forced to start Frerotte at QB.

I am still wondering why he was benched earlier this year. Garcia is a proven winner pretty much everywhere he has played. Philly should have hung onto him

Did anyone hear about the trade the Vikes tried to make at the deadline? Brady Quinn for the vikes 2009,2010 first rounders. Interesting....