Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jordyn Kaufer

question...

how do i make a post in the wanted puppies forum?

i didnt really get the instructions on how to in the post in hunting dogs.

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I'm soon to be 40, still have never had a REAL super bowl party!   I will sit and hope.   Besides, at 7:11 last Sunday I pulled something in my neck/shoulder.  Might be a hole in my sister and brother in laws garage ceiling.
    • Lol. Dad and I were talking about this after the game last weekend after I had to tell him over and over that I have not been alive when the vikes have ever played a Super Bowl. You old timers can believe in what you want, but us Gen-X kids are saying SKOL!
    •   I'm sure if I had the time I could have spent 10 more minutes and made a nice one out of Oak or Cherry wood! Or found a blue Genz box on C/list and been done with it!
    •   You didn't try to call me, I would have given you some old oak boards I have laying around and let you use a few of my basic woodworking tools like a jig saw, an oscillating drum sander and a router with a round over bit.    I always tell my son, if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.  
    • Ooof, that sucks.  Been there, done that.  Somebody’s still being affected by our day in the soup at temps like that.  Woulda given the world for a few studs in the snowmobile track!
    • Got a set of old new stock mora 10in blades to put it on, and drilled  5 holes in 18-20in of ice no problem with the Milwaukee 1200in/lb-clam plate-mora 10in. Didn't skip or jump. This is gonna be nice for the wheel house.    When I had the HT Polar Fire shaver/chipper blades the drill would cut out because they were to agressive.    So so if anyone comes across some mora 10in shaver blades or 10in shaver blades in general let me know.
    • Sorry to be the guy that quotes himself but more info is needed.  Otherwise, yeah, might as well apply for A season if it’s just a general hunt.  And hope the weather cooperates.  
    • It was 31 below zero when i found  this slush .This is only time I got stuck it was about 2 feet of slush .  I had to jack it out of the water and let it sit for a day half.  I had to hook  3 widetracks together to get it out. 
    •   Oh Shut Up Mike!!!!!!!!!!    Looks like a great time. Thanks for the Hope there is still white on this planet!
    • What the heck is everyone up to? I haven't checked in, in a while, figured I better throw leech a few pictures of some snowmobiling...... hasn't been much going on in our neck of the woods with the wind blowing everything into the grass or woods.   Anyone else been out west yet?   7 of us shot out to Cooke City a week ago ( Jan 10 ) and rode the BearTooth Pass / Top of the World Wyoming on Thrus, then headed for Cooke City Montana to ride Friday and Saturday. Met up with 3 more and we had one of the best deep powder rides ever!   Always a lot of work when you ride in the deep stuff but it's something you always wait for, got a good work out from getting stuck ALOT and helping out the others too. I believe the snotel site topped 102" of snow ( they actually topped 100" around new years too ) which is early for them to get that much snow but not all places out west are getting snow, our friend from Colorado said one of the ski resorts out there was only 25% open ...... good thing we didn't plan on going to Colorado riding this year!   I didn't bring a camera with so I had to rely on my buddies to supply a few pictures.   There were some meadows and bowls that were STUPID Deep with powder, dang near didn't make it out, had to be an easy 3 to 4 feet of powder back in them areas...... it was AWESOME!!!!   When you see this much snow in town, it's going to be GREAT up top!                        
  • MWO