• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go To Ice Lure

Craigums

Rattling varmint firetiger, red, forage minnow perch, red glow, angel eyes, cleo's, pimples, vingilas, chubby darters, jigging raps. No particular order, all will get tried throughout the day untill I find something that the fish would like.

Tunrevir~

Depending on water color and time of day(and a few other conditions) it could be a firetiger Crusher, glow Buckshot, or a Chubby Darter. I jig them actively and have a bobber rod with a live minnow on a lure in a nearby hole. They sometimes come to look at the jigged lure and then hit the one beside it.

When using such spoons as buckshot, forage minnow, rattlin'varmint, angel eye, and little cleo should a guy use a bobber or no?

if i were to use any of these lures under a bobber i would have a minnow on it! the movement of the minnow would do alot for it !

I"ve used a Gold colored jig head with a fathead minnow on LOW, Mille Lacs, and all of my favorite walleye lakes in Wisconsin. It seems to work really well for perch and walleyes. I normally hook the minnow through the head. However, I've also hooked them through the back and used the medium paced raise and then a really slow fall and I normally get the strike on the raise. This works REALLY well on LOW.