• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sauger and Saugeye -Photo Gallery

Wookiee

Let's see some pics of this beautiful cousin of the perch and walleye! These guys are like the misunderstood cousin of perch and walleye. Just because they like more turbid water doesn't mean we shouldn't be showing them off.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang! Thats a hog loos. Congrats on the catch.

I would invite you out again so you could show me where you caught that one but my motor is not running right and the guy looking at it is rather slow. I'm hoping to get out there a few more times if things go well.

Thanks guys! laugh 17 weeks of almost nothing to show for it...and froze my butt off due to inadequate clothing for the last 3 weeks...this is worth it! As Fishwater said, " You have a zen thing going huh?" ^_^- I'm at peace.

.don't know if that's considered big or not.

Wonder if how i can make myself skinnier on photoshop...hehe

In my book a sauger over 20" is big. Get a 23" in the spring and its five pounds or more!!!

Nice fish. The big suagers seem to be bitting. I was out on Pool 2 today and got a 23" and a 24". Got the 23" first so I got to break my PB twice in one day.

Was nice to catch a few fish to wash away the skunk smell from earlier this week. Would like to post pictures but the bateries on the camera were dead.