• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gopher Hockey!!!!!!

bassNspear

Hey guys! I actually was in the photo forum and saw Redlakes name on the side of the page and thought I'd razz my old bud/nemesis up a bit. Its all in fun and its too early to even matter much. I do think the series is more important for the Sioux to get up in the Pairwise for later in the year. I think the Sioux have to get 3 of 4 pts this weekend minimum and almost a sweep to be able to keep pace with the extremely young Minnesota team.

Bemidji might give our team a tough two game series, but I highly doubt they could sustain that effort all year against WCHA talent... just my .02 worth.

Wow. I did not expect total domination from this series. I am happy for the Sioux. It should be a tough week of practice for the goofers. They might want to get back to the basics. Breakouts. Goaltending. Passing. Hitting. Goaltending.

Holy moly! Give the Sioux credit, they came out and played there best series of the year!! It looks like Mich Tech gave them a run last Friday (tie)??

The Gophers are so young, I expect ups and downs... but that Sioux series was way down!! Hats off to the guys in green.