• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gopher Hockey!!!!!!

bassNspear

They are playing well and Kangas definitely needs to stay healthy.

It was good to see them play well against another ranked team(UNH) last weekend. They have some tough weekends coming though. After this coming weekend against Mich Tech then they have Denver, Michigan and Michigan State and then CC. Should be some really exciting hockey!!

Go Gophs!!!

I'm not picking them apart, I was stating the facts. Did you see the game yesterday? If you did there is no possible way you can say the Gophers played up to their ability. How about 2 weeks ago at the tourney. We got housed by Michigan, and then tied to a Mich State team that got beat by the badgers the night before. And the Badgers don't beat anybody like that. Evidentially the rest of the nation doesn't feel like the Gophers are deserving of #2, they got dropped to 4th.

Quote:
Evidentially the rest of the nation doesn't feel like the Gophers are deserving of #2, they got dropped to 4th.

who cares about ratings, they just got to keep winning games and take a game at a time, a series at a time instead of where theyre ranked.

Any team can beat any team, its not like Gophers are unbeatable...hey Holy Cross beat the Gophers in opening round of NCAA's two years ago, hard to believe but upsets happens and it was unforunate it was Gophers.

Gophs are and will be the most dominant team this year

They will be if they show up every game. This team seems to get lazy and reckless every now and then. If they play up to their ability they should be the team to beat. You know every team out there is pumped when they play us.

ole

The Gophers have peaked in December once again. They have started to show some chinks in the armor, with some suspect games lately. I am not so sold on this team. A great November and a great December does not equal national championship. It doesn't even get you a McNaughton trophy.

I respect this gopher team but I am not ready to annoint them champs just yet. shocked

You guys know North Dakota is the best team ever! crazy I mean who could argue that? Right Redlake? I can't believe they are actually ranked 23rd! I mean two tight wins against a powerhouse Bemidji team last week... they ought to be a top three team right? be careful dissing the Sioux of Hakstol will flip you the bird!! laugh

That Bemidji team would give the gophers fits if the chokers had the ba!!s to play them. You cake eaters can't pull on your maroon and gold turtle necks hard enough. I really hope you goofers go down this weekend. My fingers are crossed and hopefully Hack has his fingers in check also!