Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SKEETER-B

C'mon ICE!!!!!!!

10 posts in this topic

Hey hardwater gang, its been some time siince I have logged on. Hope everyone has had a great summer. NOW IT IS TIME FOR SOME ICE ! worked on the wheel house for a bit this morning got some things done that I didn't want to do in the cold, I think its ready now. It feels good to put the lawnmower away and get some winter stuff out. Hope to see ya out on the hardwater.

Its too friggin nice out today to even think about ice...

With a warm weekend we need a cold weather spell pretty quickly.

i heard snow here this friday so maybe the cold spell might be coming quicker than expected!!!

Skeeter-b, long time no see!! That picture looks familiar.

I agree, bring on ice. I put the boat away today so now it's a waiting game for me.

No kidding Im ready, hopefully 3 more weekends. I heard snow friday and I also heard the week after possiblly highs in the 20s!!!!! But like what do they know?

72 degrees out right now, November 3rd? Too bad it's not easier to move to Canada. mad

What's shakin Skeeter??? I am with you buddy, bring it on! Glad to see you back!

4 to 8 inches on most lakes around Wasilla...I'll be icing some rainbows and char this weekend.