• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KW1 Camo question

I bought a jacket and bibs from Macks in the new KW1 (Killer weed). The jacket came but the bibs were backordered. Now I get notice that they are not available. I have searched the internet for the manufacture and cant find them. Anyone have any info on where I can get some bibs??

wow macks not having something in stock? imagine that.

(dripping with sarcasm)

Mack's only ordered a certain amount of the clothing in KW-1. They are sold out of most of the popular sizes. Also RC Store has some available.

Eric

fish4cats,

I have ordered MANY items from Mack's and have only had 1 item backordered and that was because it was a new item they didn't have in stock yet. Just placed another order with them this morning and both items were in stock. I would highly recommend Mack's PW.

Eric

wow macks not having something in stock? imagine that.

(dripping with sarcasm)

Not trying to jack your thread, but Mack's is probably the best store I've ever dealt with as far as customer service when ordering online.

they are great to deal with when they actually have what they sell in stock. but when a rain check takes 15 weeks to turn into a completed order with constant pushbacks week after week i tend to get frustrated thats all.

What were you waiting on for 15 weeks?