• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Offseason rumor talk

mike morris

I've heard rumors of Casey Blake and Orlando Cabrera. Blake makes some sense if the price is right but don't really understand Cabrera given the number of infielders we have already but that might be contingent on what happens with Punto.

I can't imagine any scenario where the signing of a player would depend on Punto unless the signed player requires Punto to carry his supporter.

lol. well you've got to remember we are talking the twins and low budget here and I'm sure they are going to do what they can to re-sign him and if they do, it wouldn't seem that they need another player that can play ss. they won't re-sign punto with the idea that he's going to be riding the pine.

today I heard Delmon Young to SD for Kevin Kazmanoff (not positive of spelling). I think I like the Cuddy/Atkins rumor better than this one though if they are going to acquire a new 3b.

It's Kevin Kouzmanoff. I'd rather take the Cuddyer for Atkins trade. Atkins is a better offensive threat. I guess I'm not sure how Kouz is on the defensive side, but Atkins holds his own.

Delmon Young has too much potential, and I feel he'll play at Cuddyer's level next year, or maybe better.

Agreeable. I just think last year was his year to get used to playing left field in that nasty Metrodome.

8 errors at a new position, its not good, but he did have 11 assists.

garrett atkins WOULD BE HUGE for us, I just hope that someone else doesnt snap him up first.

Hes a big solid player

298 career hitter 100+ rbi guy 20 jacks

good fielder

Right handed hitter

Cuddy is the odd man out