Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loos15

Diablo III

7 posts in this topic

I know it's about 10 years away from being actually released...but any fans? smile It's like waiting for ice fishing...i want it now!!

Diablo 3 will be an amazing game. That will be about the time to upgrade your gaming PC as I'm sure the system requirments will be absolutely crazy.

Gaw I hope the system requiremnts won't be too bad. I'm getting 90% of a computer from a buddy after his latest e8600 upgrade lol...hopefully that'll be enough. My current computer is horribly old...i built it back in the days for Dark Ages of Camelot.

I'm definitely ready. Haven't played II in a number of years but it was one of my favs. I also hold a top spot in a forum that specializes in Blizzard games, so nothing about this game sneaks past me.

don't suppose you know what are the system requirments? smile

ya, that's what I though..blizzard is pretty good with computer specs. I think that's one of the reason why they do so well. The game looks like WoW in a way.

I got my computer amd 3800, 256 mb 8500gt haha

now i need a case, optical drives...and a hd laugh