• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opinions on two sleds

BoxMN

Any opinions/experience with 2002 XC500 or a 2002 Venture (not sure if 600 or 700 yet)? My neice and her husband are selling, and are in great shape and low miles, just want to get some thoughts from you all. They are nicer than I deserve, but its tempting, even though I haven't even ridden my "free" 88 Indy 400 yet, ha!

Thanks for thoughts or advice.

I would say depends on the type of riding you are going to be doing??? The 500 is a good machine, does it have the Liberty engine? If so go for it!!! The Yahmi is a good trail sled, where as the the 500 is a good all around sled IMO. I dont think that you could go wrong with either!!!

Thanks guys. I bought them smile Hope for snow this winter!!! They were well maintained, perfect condition, and he is having a friend (sled dealer) go through them just to check and make sure all is perfect. Comes with a covered trailer too. I am excited for winter, for fishing but also for sleeding this year!

oh yeah, the Yammie is a 600, and has 1900 miles, the polaris has about 1300 miles, and the trailer has about 2000 miles on it, so all are relatively low mile.