• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagles!...

One never knows what will be around "the next corner"!...I took a quick drive this morning near Hibbing and spotted this immature baldy sitting in a popple tree along the road...I was going 60mph of course so I'm braking and grabbing cameras at the same time!...which do I grab first...the digiscope (handheld) or the lumix?...I snapped "a few" with the Lumix and the young eagle stayed!...about 50 yards or so(taken out the window of course)...then I figured I'd try the digiscope"handheld" as there certainly is no way I could use my manfrotto(for got to take the manfrotto window clamp model with me grin)one has to realize you're trying to hold a 2,016 mm lens steady cry....anyways,...here's a few images from this morning...not to bad for handheld grin

digiscoped

DSCN3712-1copy.jpg

digiscoped

DSCN3721-4copy.jpg

digiscoped

DSCN3720-1.JPG

this image"Lumixed"

P1050898-1copy.jpg