• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SOLD

Pro Series Otter Lodge, 2 seasons old, w/ bench seat. Great shape, well taken care, stored indoors and dried after every use. One small crack in side window that I repaired with glue.

Includes: Tow hitch, travel cover, rod/misc box, support poles and hyfax on sled. Also straps to hold a 20lb propane tank and secure an auger during travel.

Great 2+ man fishhouse. Combine this with an ATV/snowmobile and go anywhere with this Otter!

MSRP was over $900 with these accessories.

Asking $450

Located near Battle Lake, MN

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Joe-

This shack is build to be towed behind a snowmobile/ATV, and it's well built for that reason. When it's empty I have no problems loading into the back of a pick-up myself, or pulling short distances by hand. If you want to check it out to see for yourself, let me know.

Chuck