• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Toro Help

ole

Anyone out there ever have issues with the drive system on the Toro Personal Pace mowers? I have an 03 model that loses drive power when it has any sort of load on it. The engine runs great but the drive is losing it. I've been told to take up the slack on the drive cable, replace the belt and clean under the housing by the belt. Has anyone run into this problem and if so what was the solution?

ole

I used to own a Toro PP a few years back. I had the same issue. I replaced the belt and it seemed to fix the problem. If the mower is five years old, the belt over time will stretch thus losing tension on the pulleys. Also if I remember right there is also a spring which connects the cable and the lever which engages the pulley (check the tension on spring).