• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunflower Question

tip_upclyma

I have the sunflower that I attach to the top of my 11# tank. I am thinking about gettting a hose this season and that way I can set the tank outside the shack and hose it in. That way I can have more room in my Yukon. My buddy has a metal piece he can slide his sunflower on and then it sits on the ice. Does anyone know where I can purchase this upfit? Thanks.

tip, are you asking about buying the stand? Or about getting the metal clip that's welded to the back of the heater? If you want the clip, then either get a new heater or get someone to weld one onto the heater for you (if that's possible).

I haven't actually looked at the heater cooker in person, but I was wondering if my normal sunflower would work in the stand or not, or what kind of a clip is required? I just can't see getting a brand new heater when my sunflower works just super and boy does it throw heat. I just want the heater cooker so I can get the propane out of the house. Maybe I just need a Big Buddy. Ugh, too many choices

I don't believe you can put the normal sunflower on the stand of the heater/cooker. I found a heater/cooker used last year for $15 at a garage sale. Keep your eyes out. I like my heater/cooker better than the big buddie, but it's personal preference.