• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Hope everyone has a spookfully day! Watch out for the trolls, gnomes, monsters, ghosts, and whatchamacallit...

Also watch out for Glennda as she's going to be wearing her Camo outfit as a costume!!!! grin Same with Rebel and his speedo!

Well I did not get to see my girl all dressed up as her mom had come and picked her up already. frown So I guess I am pouting a little bit. The current count is 23, make that 27 and counting so it seams like the kids are out and about.

I tried to give a barlee pop to a dad who was out with his kids, but they drove, so I had to take it back.

Have fun everybody and be safe.

We had a pretty good turn out up here. Probably had 50 to 60 princesses, pirates, Darth Vaders, etc come to the door. Also had a few that are probably to the point that trick or treating should be left behind as a fond memory. Our Siberian Husky helps me had out candy and she managed to get out there hand out a few doggy kisses too grin