Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott Stein

2000 GTP ?

3 posts in this topic

i got a 2000 gtp w/ 66k and was gunna race my buddy the other night had the performance shift on from a dead stop took him off the line but everytime i got to around 50-60 the service engine light would come on and flash and when i stopped it would go off?? last time it blinked it was a plugged fuel injector and then my ignition coil went

The only thing I can recommend is find out what codes caused the check engine light to come on. If it was flashing the PCM thought the problem was significant enough to cause damage to the catalytic converter.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   Exactly! As long as politics ( And trump) stick around old silly town will still be around. 
    •   I did consider texture changes as well and all I can tell so far is that folks sharing online recipes and photo's didn't have serious issues with that.  They did mention having to cook out absorbed liquid when they heated up the canned slices.  When I get around to my experiment I believe I'll do some jars with fatty slices and some with cased sausage.
    •     If it gets here anytime in the near future, del is either going to have to start making trips to Mexico or go visit Dr Juice..      

• I'm thinking the same thing, it's coming.
    •     As of 2013, (four years ago) 58 percent were in favor of legalizing marijuana too, and the FDA and DEA haven't even budged...   http://www.gallup.com/poll/165539/first-time-americans-favor-legalizing-marijuana.aspx
    •   1.  You don't have to be Michelangelo to know that Jackson Pollock was a terrible painter. 2.  Yes, that's 100% true. 
    •   Actually he is a hypocrite in 2 different ways.   1. He called out someone else's skill but was unwilling to show us how it is done. 2. He likely only called you out because you are a liberal picking on his republican buddy. If someone like Uncle Bill had made that picture he would have probably just "liked" it and moved on.
    • Don't forget, single payer is what Trump was backing many years ago. He may be angling to get it now.   Think about it. As far a partisan politics go, this would be a genius move for the republicans if the think tanks could come up with a way to spin it to the base.    Whatever party passes single payer will solidify at least a couple of consecutive presidential terms like the Democrats did.
    • I don't think he's a hypocrite, even though I question his skills as he failed to even identify the tool I poorly used.  He's just capable of identifying objectively poor photoshopping and a tool for pointing it out.  There isn't much that can change that.
    •   http://www.gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx   58% are already in favor of single payer. I bet after last week's fiasco, those numbers go up even higher.
  • Our Sponsors