Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dotch

A little levity...

17 posts in this topic

Seriously!

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road...

SARAH PALIN: Because by golly, I was gonna shoot his sorry liberal (bleep) for blocking my view of Russia!

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

Dick CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of crossing?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmers Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Quote:
NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

I chuckled when I read this grin

She is such a load grin

Thanks for sharing!

Joe Biden: The chicken crossed the road because you got the first mainstream chicken who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking chicken!

Joe Biden: The chicken crossed the road because you got the first mainstream chicken who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking chicken!

I would've said.

Joe Biden : The chicken crossed the road because he wanted to see footage of President FDR speaking to the paniced masses of 1929.

Alberto Gonzales : I do not recall there ever being a chicken, or a road, or if there was a chicken and a road, any reason for the chicken to cross the road.

Donald Rumsfeld : You cross the road with the Chicken you have, not the Chicken you want.

Nancy Pelosi:

"Now that the chicken has crossed the road we wil have the most bipartisan road in the world."

Reverend Wright:

" G**D*** that chicken!

JOE BIDEN: The chicken crossed the road because he feared an attack was imminent on that other side of the road and with my vast foreign policy experience I can say he might be right. That’s why we need a change!!!

Bush: That chicken did not respect the road and who owns it. The chicken droppings are on the road which is toxic to our citizens. Take out the nearest chicken farm!

Obama: We should sit the chicken down with the rooster and talk about the issue of crossing the road without permission.

Franken: The chicken now owes the country 200 eggs for using the road.

Coleman: Think the chicken can give me a donation?

Michelle Bacman - Ok that one is too easy

Hillary: at 4am when the chicken crosses the road who do you want answering the phone?

Sid Hartman: That chicken, a close personal friend of mine, crossed the road to show that we need a new stadium and the next road that chicken crosses will be in LA to see the Vikings if this legislature doesn't give Mr. Wilf a new stadium.

lol! to add to your Sid Hartman: So all those geniuses out there who thought the chicken couldn't cross the road, where are they now?! Without that new stadium, the Vikings couldn't beat the Little Sisters of the Poor!

Larry King: Tonight on Larry King.........THE ROAD............ A CHICKEN.........we'll take your calls on this and why he did it, thats tonight.......Larry King.... on CNN

Chris Berman: now to the street, here you have it, the chicken, he's on the curb, to the black top, he's at the center stripe, it looks like, he.... could.... go...all...the... way... HE CROSSED IT

Dennis Green: The chicken was who we thought we was and we let him off the hook, if you wanna crown him then crown his [PoorWordUsage] but he was who we thought he was

Homer Simspon: HMMMMM CHICKEN....

Peter Griffin: The chicken crossed the road for the word. what word you ask? babird bird bird! birds the word!.

Homer Simspon: HMMMMM CHICKEN....

Peter Griffin: The chicken crossed the road for the word. what word you ask? babird bird bird! birds the word!.

YES!!! Awesome.

Thanks! Now I got that song in my head with a goofy guy singinging it. Now how am I suppose to get to sleep. I guess I'll have to stay up till 2 to watch family guy replay.

MNDNR: The chicken that crossed the road escaped from a cage. It is not natural to Minnesota.

MN State Legislature: We need to raise taxes so we can build a bridge so no more chickens have to walk on the road.