• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

John Daly arrested outside Hooters

snoozebutton

Quote:
Police say golfer John Daly was taken into custody after he was found drunk outside an area Hooters restaurant last weekend in North Carolina.

Officers went to the restaurant in Winston-Salem on a medical call late on Sunday. When they arrived, Daly was being treated by emergency workers after losing consciousness.

While at the restaurant, police said Daly "appeared extremely intoxicated and uncooperative," refused repeatedly to be taken to the hospital and was asked to leave the restaurant by several workers.

Daly was taken to the Forsyth County Law Enforcement Detention Centre for a 24-hour stay, until he was sober.

daly_john_prison_narrowweb__300x409,0.jp

Does he even golf any more? Never hear much of him, but I guess I don't follow golf a lot either. He definitely looks ripped.

Hes been off the PGA tour for 2 years now. He needs to check into VH1s Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew and all the other trainwrecks

Originally Posted By: DHanson
Does he even golf any more? Never hear much of him, but I guess I don't follow golf a lot either. He definitely looks ripped.

Hes been off the PGA tour for 2 years now. He needs to check into VH1s Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew and all the other trainwrecks

Fact is he has played in 40some tournaments over the last few years and a hand full over seas, he doesn't make the cut much so you never hear of him on the weekends

I admire John Daly quite a bit, he's a working mans golfer that put in his time and went thru the loops to get there

I remember seeing him golfing with no shirt or shoes and puffing a heater.

I rented Minnesotas own Tim Herron a car once. It was right after 9/11 happened, and flights were still not flying out of the airport and he needed to get to Pennsylvania for an event. As soon as he walked out the door on the way to his car he threw a smoke in his mouth.

Don't be slammin Lumpy now. A guy I worked with used to enjoy a sociable with Herron here and there. Said Tim was a genuinely nice guy. Don't personally know about Daly, but he seems to sport more of an ego than Tim. Both suck the smokes down thou. Daly probably goes thru 2 packs a round.