• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XM radio for the ice house and the boat

snoozebutton

Question

8 answers to this question

There are a few Marine grade XM and I Pod docking stations on the market now. I think I seen one in Overtons?

With the docking station you can pop from the boat to another rig, so the fish house application may be just the ticket? Secure too, take it with you, can't get ripped off.

Okay, what I've found out is I first need a car unit with FM, then something like the Dephi MyFi or Roady. So if I was going to be in Minneapolis, where would be the best place to look for something like that? I'll be coming in from the north on 35W to 694 to Hwy 100. (Going to North Memorial Hosp.)

You can get the delphi at WMart I beleive. You do not need a car radio if you get one with the FM modulator. Then any radio will pick it up like it is another radio staion. I have the XM roady 2 and I often use it with a portable radio. Just use the vex battery to power the XM radio and a battery operated portable radio to listen. If you can not find one with the fm modulator you can get separate fm modulators that connect to the XM radios earphone port and send fm signal to other radios. Best B has them.