• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quick Detach Windshield

mozy

Anybody know of a quality, detachable windshield? My dad has a Sportsman with the Lock n Ride windshield and it's extremely easy to get on and off, makes it nice for trailer travel. Problem is, I have a Honda Rincon, so I need something similar. I saw one at Honda House in St. Cloud that I think would work, but I dont' know what the quality is like. Any suggestions?

Cobra or Sportech is an excellent windshied, but if the Vinson is anything like the Kingquad you will have a heck of a time trying to install it.The handlebars on the Kingquad are so full of wires and mounts I could not manage to get the "universal" Cobra on them. I have a Slipstreamer now which is a quick detach, but it is a P.O.S. IMO.