Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

"DECALS" SHANTY WATCH..

SOMEHOW I GOT LOST IN THE LOOP.. WHOM DO I CONTACT THAT HAS THEM AVAILABLE? I WANT TO ORDER "10" DECALS.. AND WHERE TO SEND PAYMENT? THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND HAVE A GREAT DAY..

I EMAILED A COUPLE SITES FOR REQUEST BUT NO FEEDBACK.. ALSO HAVE A MSG. ON PAGE # 7 FOR DEEPPORTAGE.. THANK YOU

That was a "program" that was done 2 years ago. So whether there is any decals left around I do not know.

Would be a good thing to do again.

I got a couple from Tyler in Rochester last year but do not know if he has any left.

BOILER I EMAILED THAT ADDRESS.. IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME.. IF YOU CAN SPARE "2" OR "3" GREAT.. DO I HAVE TO SPACE A COUPLE CLICKS AFTER boilerguy ON YOUR EMAIL?? MY EMAIL IS walleyejazz@yahoo.com THANKS A BUNCH.. OF FAT CRAPPIES AND ROUND BLUEGILLS THAT IS!