Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrappieNut

Suggestions for eliminating 1lb'rs

4 posts in this topic

Suggestions for eliminating 1 lb'rs

I'm kinda branching from the refilling 1 lb'rs topic, I didn't want to get to far off topic in there.

I usually have my 5 lb propane tank running my sunflower and leave my 20lb in the truck J.I.C., then load up on the 1 lb tanks for my Colman lantern. ive heard talk about the lantern trees and not real sure how they work/ or how well. Are there any other options other than multiple LED lights/lanterns? NOTE: for some dumb reason the LED lights give me a horrible headache tired

Thanks in advance!!

Nick

Have you thought about maybe hooking the LED lights up to a dimmer? Maybe they wont give you a head ach if they arent as bright.

The trees work really well as long as you have enough room for them. You need the stable base of a 20lb tank to support both a sunflower and lantern not to mention enough gas. The 11lb pancake might work olso. Very stable. It does limit your ability to take the lantern with you if you need it. As long as you have a headlamp though, this might not be a problem.

thanks so far guys

i do use the led head lamp when i need it, that's no prob

maybe with the tree i'll break less globes on my lantern, lol