• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can I airate over my mound/septic?

Ryan_V

Yes you can. All your lines should be far deeper then the plug aerator will reach. Realize plugs are only 2-3" deep. I would avoid using deep tine and deep core aerators as those will go down more than a foot.

Do you know how deep your drainage is?

I'm having a new septic put in this week, and the drain field is only going to be 5" below the top of the surface, 2" of rock and 3" of dirt.

Needless to say, I would not aerate over my drain field.

Do you know how deep your drainage is?

I'm having a new septic put in this week, and the drain field is only going to be 5" below the top of the surface, 2" of rock and 3" of dirt.

Needless to say, I would not aerate over my drain field.

Holy maccaroni thats shallow you ever get freeze ups

I'm nervous about that.

We're having it installed now, and I was looking over the plans before it was being installed and questioned the guy that did the borings, questioned the inspector when I got my permit and questioned the guy doing the install and they all said I should be fine.

I personally don't think I'll be fine. But, there's alot in this world anymore that goes against all I believe to be true, so.......?????

I just cut grass for a living, who am I to question?? eek