• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1996 taurus no head lights

no head lights but the running,tail and turns all work. high beams come only holding lever back. the 30 amp fuse under hood is good and has power but the cab 10 amp fuses #3 and 4 are dead. i cant find a relay for the head lights so im asuming there is a module?

thanks for any input

The power leaves the 30amp under hood fuse then goes into the headlamp switch, the power then leaves the headlamp switch and then goes to the multifunction switch, then to the int fuses 3&4 for low beam, and int fuse 30 for high beam, then to the DRL or auto lamp module. If you arent getting power to int fuses 3,4,30 then it is between the outside fuse box, headlamp switch, multifunction switch, or wires.

it was the multifunction switch. i didnt think it would be that. i figured #3and4 fuse would send the power to a relay or a module and not have the circuit inter rupted through the turn switch

well thats what i get for thinking to far in advance

thanks for your replys