Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordyn Kaufer

Ideas anyone?

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of some sales on ice

Fishing stuff that are going on in stores on the eastish

Metro?

I hope this is an ok question to ask

I would look at FF or Sportsmans Warehouse once they have the stuff out. I haven't been to either a few weeks so I don't know if they've started setting up yet or not.

The Fleet Farms in WI have most of their ice fishing stuff out. The only thing I noticed that was on sale or clearance was the same rods that they had on clearance in the spring. Shacks, tackle, vexs, augers were all regular price.

I'm on the West side not the East side, but I have a Marcum Flasher on Close-Out and a Package Deal on a Handheld GPS and Map Chip right now. There's links to both of these on the front page of my HSOforum at Pro Fishing Supply

i was in GM about two weeks ago and they didnt have really sales, but they did have stuff marked down a little (not much) just last years stuff so there wasnt much there a couple houses and that was about it...

i'm holding out for the ice show

gander in flake had shacks put up and a little ice tackle looked mostly like last years

they did have some summer stuff on sale but not much

ok. Because I heard from a buddy that gander has a hugeeee ice fishing sale every year. Like 40% or something

ok. Because I heard from a buddy that gander has a hugeeee ice fishing sale every year. Like 40% or something

in the spring when the ice is gone