Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sifty

Happy Birthday fishinchicks

10 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I will be driving to Martinsville in the van my hubby bought me! We'll be tailgating with it as well. grin

2982122823_5c9f9797ed_o.jpg

My old van was getting up in miles, and we travel from the Marshall area to Rochester once a month for my daughter's appointments, so hubby thought a newer set of wheels would help.

I must've been a good girl! winkwhistle

That should be a sweet ride! Thats the one thing I really like about the Town and Country, they ride really nice!

Habby birthday Chicks!

This one is so quiet compared to my old one. I have to look at the gauges to make sure the engine is running.

I just figured out today that it has the tailgating seats in the back. Sweet! This will make it perfect for tailgating at the races.

It has a 3.8l engine, so it isn't short on ponies. I thought my 3.3 could move...better make sure I use cruise control or I will be in big trouble! grin

It has a 3.8l engine, so it isn't short on ponies. I thought my 3.3 could move...better make sure I use cruise control or I will be in big trouble! grin

Thats exactly why the wifes has a 3.3! grin