• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muck boots

Hi Blarkey

I once wore bunny boots but I like my rocky 1200 gram. I have been getting a new pair every two years. I wear the new ones ice fishing and the old one for deer or phesant, there light weight,water proof and warm.I'm sure there are plenty other options. just my 2 pennies

I used to wear my 1200 gram Lacrosee clunkers when it got cold... until I purchased Mucks. I think they're the Woody Elites. Just wear some wool socks and you can hunt the coldest of mornings. A tip if you're hunting on metal hang-ons or ladders... keep a layer between your feet and the stand. Whether it's a piece carpet or a foam pad - it'll keep you on stand twice as long.

I've been using Muck Boot FieldMasters for around 5 years now. Most comfortable boots I've owned and use them year round. Lightweight, waterproof, warm, and fit nice, no more flopping boots. You can walk all day in them. Sitting on the ice in 0- or lower you'd want the Woody Max or Arctic Sport boot by Muck.