• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moultrie 4.0 ?

jerkbait

Question

I have 3 Moultrie game spy 4.0 trail cams. 1 of them started 2 weeks ago not saving to the SD card. New batteries were put in and a different SD card was put in and last Friday when I switched the card the camera showed 4 events but once again the memory card is blank with no pictures. Anyone else had this issue? Is this something that the camera will have to be sent in to be fixed?

Thanks,

2 answers to this question

Make sure that you go into the menu and delete all pictures from the internal memory, the SD card must also must have all the pictures deleted from it. then turn the camera off, put the SD card in and then turn the camera on again. Try that. Otherwise I'd dry hooking it up to the computer with the USB cable and updating it before I sent it back in.