• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What do you shoot?

1978 Remington .270 700ADL pushin a 150 grain Sierra SPBT with 51.5 gr of IMR 4350

1983 Smith & Wesson 30.06 model 1500 kickin out 150 grain SPBT with 55.5 gr of IMR 4350

1984 Remington Model 7 .243 crankin a 100 grain Sierra SPBT with 42.5 gr of IMR 4831.

all 3 are topped of with Bushnell 3 X 9 X 38, Trophy series.

Remington 700 Mountain 30.06 w/ Nikon scope or my T/C Pro Hunter muzzleloader. Plan to get a 7mm barrel for that, but decided to buy my hubby a 300 Winchester barrel for his Pro Hunter first. Maybe next year I can get my barrel!

Both shooting Hoyt Vectrix for our bows, going to spend some major time in the woods this weekend, finally.

I used to have the 30-06 Remmington 742 Jamamatic and a Marlin 30-30 lever. Then I got into bowhunting, sold the 742, kept the 30-30, and mostly just bowhunt now. It's a big fight every year about who gets off for gun season so I stay out of it and just work it.

I've got a Golden Eagle Split-Fire that I've had for 9 years. Not the fastest bow out there but it shoots great and I can't justify spending $1,000 on a new one.

Ruger MK77 stainless with laminated stock 7mm Rem Mag topped with a 3-9 Nikon Monarch Silver. Shooting Hornady Mag 139 grain SST, don't have to worry about drop until 330 yards, and yes I do practice at thoose distances...

Ruger MK77 stainless with laminated stock 7mm Rem Mag topped with a 3-9 Nikon Monarch Silver. Shooting Hornady Mag 139 grain SST, don't have to worry about drop until 330 yards, and yes I do practice at thoose distances...

Wow, ditto this almost to a Tee!!!