Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agronomist_at_IA

Anyone know of any new Ice Fishing DVD's out?

7 posts in this topic

Have all of the Infisherman ice fishing dvd's up to last year. Anyone know of any new dvd's or possibly any spearfishing dvd's

Haven't noticed any. Which one is your favorite ice fishing DVD's?? I've got a couple of the in-fisherman series, but they need to work on updating them.

Do you have the Modern Ice Age DVD? It's one of the more recent ones. Or else Dave Genz's Blugills DVD? Both are good choices...

I've got the Dave Genz Blue Gills DVD. Was a little disappointed in it. What was the Modern Ice Age DVD from?

It is a Linders Angling Edge DVD. I checked out the preview on their HSOforum. Looks like a pretty good DVD. Look like it hits on modern techniques. I may have to pick up a copy.

The Modern Ice Age dvd is one of the best ones out there in my opinion.

I gives alot of good information and it is a up to date dvd, I have a few of the infisherman dvds and there are so dated.

I agree on the In-fisherman dvd being dated. With all the new stuff/techniques out there, suprised they haven't taken the time to update them.