Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dairyman

its snowing

17 posts in this topic

its snowing here now and course the wind is blowing to beat the band. Getting closer now

Rain here by Duluth. Getting colder today and snow will start.The wind is going be up to 50mph.

Snow is falling down on the southern border too.

whats the long term forecast??? is it supposed to stay cold. its cooling off here in da-luth

Strong winds and sleet coming down here in Channhassen. May have to winterize earlier than intended....bring on the ice!

Snowing here in Fargo, too. It has snowed enough that I can't see any green on my lawn anymore. Its getting closer.

Duluth will have lows of 27,23,and 27 for the next 3 nights. That along with any snow should cool the water temps fast. But im not looking for fishing ice untill about the 3rd week in November.

It barely snowed here, and then quit. I just ran to Fairmont and almost got blown off the highway. There was a stop light warning sign I seen get blown of its pole

I was Up North a little and it rained all the way back to St. Paul.

They (predictors/meteorologists) are saying we will be seeing 60 by the mid/end of the week.. Sorry to disappoint you.. This really did help cool the water thought. The wind really mixes it around nicely!

Ryan

I never saw any snow today? I got a feeling it will be a early Ice this year.

I just hope we get a week or 2 of cold temps before we get snow, or get snow and then let it start to freeze the water.

23 degrees here as we speak----ground frozen in the driveway----at least until the sun come out--its coming---- one step at a time