Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jdndey

Arctic Armor Dealers

12 posts in this topic

Are there any in the Twin Cities where I can try this stuff on and see it? I am trying to decide if I buy the camo jacket or not. I am thinking of using it for deer season and ice fishing. But would like to see it before I buy. I haven't had luck at the places that are listed as dealers on the site.....

Pro Fishing Supply has Arctic Armor but I don't know if they have the camo, you could atleast try on for size and then go from there.

Do they have it in already this year? I was just there and only saw Ice Armor and Snosuit...

Are there any in the Twin Cities where I can try this stuff on and see it? I am trying to decide if I buy the camo jacket or not. I am thinking of using it for deer season and ice fishing. But would like to see it before I buy. I haven't had luck at the places that are listed as dealers on the site.....

Polarsusd81 is correct for places that have a store front where you can try them on. We will also be at the St. Paul Ice Fishing show but that is after deer hunting season. If you like, you can call any of the sponsors that retail Arctic Armor and all of us will be more than happy to help you over the phone.

Thanks for your input everybody. Unfortunately, it does not appear that I will be able to try this on if I am going to purchase it as nobody has it in stock nearby where I am. I guess maybe I won't purchase until the ice fishing show.

Does anybody know why this product isn't widely carried if it is such a breakthrough in insulation? Seems like this stuff should be more widely available since it sounds so great.

We have it at Pro Fishing Supply in Waconia and still have most sizes and colors on hand. And we can help with sizing via email or over the phone.