• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

weather change

Stratosman

So who's heading out Sat? With the mpending weather change coming Sunday I would think that they will be on their feet in the early evening...? Some scrape activity started and two new sets in prime time spots = total excitement. Two weeks to get it done.

I really wish I could be out saturday sitting on stand but I've got a great invite to go shoot some pheasants. I'm off work till tuesday so I'll be getting some stand time in this coming week. Good luck to those heading out and dress warm.

i think it was time about 2 weeks ago. Ive had a cam on a scrape for 2 weeks now with 150 pics the first week, and i changed it to video this last week. I'll be checking it tomorrow to see what comes of it. Walked past it last night and saw there was 30 videos since last sunday so hopefully theres some fights on there. Had pics of 3 different sets of bucks fighting last week!

I think cooler weather should get them moving. I'm going to stay off my stands this weekend sinces it is supposed to be very windy. I was out last night. It was very calm but kind of warm where I was at. My car said 48 degrees when I left and I would prefer it to be below 40.

Watch the weather man be wrong an it will be incredibly calm.

Oh well I'm going to do some work this weekend so the boss will let me live a little early to bowhunt over the next two weeks.

i think it was time about 2 weeks ago. Ive had a cam on a scrape for 2 weeks now with 150 pics the first week, and i changed it to video this last week. I'll be checking it tomorrow to see what comes of it. Walked past it last night and saw there was 30 videos since last sunday so hopefully theres some fights on there. Had pics of 3 different sets of bucks fighting last week!

Putting a trail cam set to video in front of a active scape sure is exciting. I've been doing that the last two years now and you get some interesting and amazing footage!