Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

Stecker?

8 posts in this topic

Now that Bush is gone, what are the odds Aaron Stecker will have a strong finish like last season? Someone in my league picked up McAlister, but Steckers still out there.

I'd pick him up if I were you...There is reports out there that Duce could miss some time due to being suspended for testing positive with Bumetanide his system. It is on the NFL's do not use list.. Which suspends him for 4 games.

Picked him up!! Thanks. At the end of last season, Stecker tore it up!!

I always thought of Pierre Thomas as their goalline back, thats why he gets a few TDs every year

Wish I wasn't still at work. We don't have access to FF sites. Would love to pick up stecker. At least I have access to FM. grin

I picked up both, they were both available, and both will be getting starts until Reggie gets back

I picked up both, they were both available, and both will be getting starts until Reggie gets back

At the last minute, I dropped Stecker, picked up Kevin Faulk, and will re-pick up Stecker next week once McAlisters suspension kicks in