• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody Hunt the Chisago Lakes Area?

It's close to my house and there's a ton of water there so it's got to hold some birds.

There are several towns very close to or located right on these lakes (Lindstrom, Chisago, Center City). Has anyone hunted right on these lakes (lindstrom, Green, South Center, etc.)? I know there are lots of homes and some cabins on all these lakes.

Would you recommend hunting surrounding lakes that are a couple of miles out of town?

there r ducks around the lakes but i dont hunt them i hunt small lake few miles from the towns twice n didnt do pretty good so i probably wont be going there till mid nov or so.. although i had seen good numbers of mallards n diver this morning few miles from my house..