• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wolves

Scott K

It was a nice game by the Wolves last night. Love looked good in the second half. We may just win 35 games this year. With season opener less then a week away, how many wins do you predict for this season? I will say 35-40 missing the playoffs again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: mnwild
I would have to agree with that one, 20-25 wins. They are still a very young team and there is much better talent on the other teams from the Western Conf.

like OJ Mayo.

Ya that OJ Mayo trade looks like it is going to bite us in the rear, but only time will tell.

oh I am going to be the homer on this one as this is my fav. MN team and I am going to say they win 32-37 games.....They have a better squad than last year and they won 22 games last year and lost a few last year in the 4th...with Foye healthy and the addition of Mike Miller we will definatly win 30+............I hope!!

They got some good bit players in the trade. I like Mike Miller to keep help defenders honest. Mayo probably would have walked away when his rookie contract expired. At least Love wants to be here. Who wants a Vancouver-Steve Francis situation?

I like them to win 31 games. That is my prediction. 31-51. They'll show some flashes. Hopefully they can add some free agents next year and score a nice draft pick.

Anybody going to season opener? I got free tickets in row 8 so I'm gonna be there. These will be the best seats I've had and hope that it will make the game more interesting than the last game I went to, which was the worst professional sporting event I've ever seen.

I think they'll win around 30 games. They'll be a fun team to watch as their offense will be pretty dynamic when then get used to playing together. Their defense really sucks though, Brewer is the only guy on the roster that can defend his position.

I thought Love looked great in the win. They were like +20 with him on the court, Wittman should have played him more. I know it's only one game, but Mayo was like 5/20 from the field. He's gonna take a ton of shots this year on that team.