• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

legal areas to shoot

I am wondering how to find out where around the twin cities I can hunt. I know of a few possible duck shoots but need to find out if they are huntable. how do I go about checking is there a map I can down load or just make a million calls to townships and such. Most are on the river and back waters south of st paul park.

I've been wondering that too - I know a lot of places but can't figure out if A) they're in a city limit and B) if its allowed to be hunting out there due to industry activity or something like that

decided that its not worth all the calls and potential for [PoorWordUsage] someone off or getting a ticket

If you have any concerns you need to check with the local sheriff and/or municipality to determine if its legal to shoot. Local ordinances trump state laws. I was checked by the sheriff last week due to landowner complaints and fortuantely I was well within the law. He was more irritated that the landowners don't know the laws themselves.