• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Culpepper

Jigger Here

I am sure his agent could get him a great deal. That agent of his has managed to get some top notch deals for him the last few years. One of the best agents around I am sure.

Oh, wait, he's his own agent. I forgot. That has really worked well in the past for him.

DD

cullpepper could do a better job for the vikes than chilly. id say hes got a better chance of being employed by the vikes next year than chilly, but culpepper sure can talk himself into a hole sometimes.

He always put up great numbers while surrounded by a great supporting cast, i.e. a great offensive line, great WRs. He has gone elsewhere and not had those things- Miami and Oakland and not done so well. If he wants to come back, he better have those things again, or he will be on his backside all game.

Just read on MSN- Culpepper will be in Kansas City on Monday for a Physical. Culpepper wants a Multi Year deal and the Chiefs are willing to talk.

And

Kevin and Pat Williams are getting hit with a 2 game suspension for testing positive for water pills.

3 New Orleans Saints are also getting suspended for the same thing along with a few other players in the NFL.

Vikes' Pat and Kevin Williams fail drug test

Getty Images

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the list of players who tested positive for a banned diuretic include both of the Minnesota Vikings' starting defensive tackles, Pat and Kevin Williams.

If the suspensions ultimately are upheld, the Vikings would be without the services of both players for four games. And that would decimate the Vikings' run defense.

Glazer also reports that Atlanta Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jackson is one of the names on the list.

The release of these names further highlights concerns that league sources are leaking confidential information regarding appeals that have not been finalized. Attorney David Cornwell, who reportedly will be representing some of the affected players, has recently made an aggressive call for measures aimed at ensuring that reporters don't disclose this confidential information without also disclosing the source.

Source: Profootballtalk.com

Only in the NFL . These guys are taking the stuff to keep their weight down. Unfortunatly it also masks some steroids others are using to compete. I don't think either one of the Williams needs to take the roids to be competetive..

Nothing to complain about here B, they just got screwed!

Ha, they don't play and yet there is still something to complain about. What a team!!!!

If they were the Packers and some of the best defensive players in the NFL (like the Williams are) and the Pack was on a bye, you'd be complaining as well.

He always put up great numbers while surrounded by a great supporting cast, i.e. a great offensive line, great WRs. He has gone elsewhere and not had those things- Miami and Oakland and not done so well. If he wants to come back, he better have those things again, or he will be on his backside all game.

What QB's has been able to put up great numbers without a good supporting cast? Look at what Peyotn Manning is doing this year, a knee injury plus a banged up O-line and all of a sudden he's an average QB at best. But he's had the luxury of much better WR's and a much better RB then Culpepper had.

Judging a QB by what he was able to do with Miami and Oaklands talent is like judging the performance of a race car if you used maple syrup for fuel.

KC is the only team I can see making sense for him right now. Dallas wouldn't make sense becuase Romo will be back in 2 weeks and they only have one more game before a bye week I believe. He wouldn't be able to get signed and learn the offense that quick just to play one game and then sit on the bench.