Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Jigger Here

Culpepper

Read on ESPN that Culpepper is reconsidering retirement and would wan't come back if offer more then 1 year is out there.

Just wondering your thoughts on maybe Vikings getting him next year or any other team?

I am sure his agent could get him a great deal. That agent of his has managed to get some top notch deals for him the last few years. One of the best agents around I am sure.

Oh, wait, he's his own agent. I forgot. That has really worked well in the past for him.

DD

cullpepper could do a better job for the vikes than chilly. id say hes got a better chance of being employed by the vikes next year than chilly, but culpepper sure can talk himself into a hole sometimes.

He always put up great numbers while surrounded by a great supporting cast, i.e. a great offensive line, great WRs. He has gone elsewhere and not had those things- Miami and Oakland and not done so well. If he wants to come back, he better have those things again, or he will be on his backside all game.

There are 2 teams I can't understand don't try him out at least- the Cowboys (until Romo comes back) and the Chiefs (don't think I need to explain that one).

Just read on MSN- Culpepper will be in Kansas City on Monday for a Physical. Culpepper wants a Multi Year deal and the Chiefs are willing to talk.

And

Kevin and Pat Williams are getting hit with a 2 game suspension for testing positive for water pills.

3 New Orleans Saints are also getting suspended for the same thing along with a few other players in the NFL.

What? Where did ya hear about the water pill thing? That is going to put the defense in the toilet if that's true.

Jay Glazer announced that this morning on FOX pre-game

Vikes' Pat and Kevin Williams fail drug test

Getty Images

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the list of players who tested positive for a banned diuretic include both of the Minnesota Vikings' starting defensive tackles, Pat and Kevin Williams.

If the suspensions ultimately are upheld, the Vikings would be without the services of both players for four games. And that would decimate the Vikings' run defense.

Glazer also reports that Atlanta Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jackson is one of the names on the list.

The release of these names further highlights concerns that league sources are leaking confidential information regarding appeals that have not been finalized. Attorney David Cornwell, who reportedly will be representing some of the affected players, has recently made an aggressive call for measures aimed at ensuring that reporters don't disclose this confidential information without also disclosing the source.

Source: Profootballtalk.com

Only in the NFL . These guys are taking the stuff to keep their weight down. Unfortunatly it also masks some steroids others are using to compete. I don't think either one of the Williams needs to take the roids to be competetive..

Nothing to complain about here B, they just got screwed!

Ha, they don't play and yet there is still something to complain about. What a team!!!!

If they were the Packers and some of the best defensive players in the NFL (like the Williams are) and the Pack was on a bye, you'd be complaining as well.

Well, I'm a Vikings fan, so I'm not sure why I'd be complaining about the Packers. But thanks for letting me know what I should be thinking.

Well, I'm a Vikings fan, so I'm not sure why I'd be complaining about the Packers. But thanks for letting me know what I should be thinking.

Sure made it sound like us Vikes fans were whining

He always put up great numbers while surrounded by a great supporting cast, i.e. a great offensive line, great WRs. He has gone elsewhere and not had those things- Miami and Oakland and not done so well. If he wants to come back, he better have those things again, or he will be on his backside all game.

What QB's has been able to put up great numbers without a good supporting cast? Look at what Peyotn Manning is doing this year, a knee injury plus a banged up O-line and all of a sudden he's an average QB at best. But he's had the luxury of much better WR's and a much better RB then Culpepper had.

Judging a QB by what he was able to do with Miami and Oaklands talent is like judging the performance of a race car if you used maple syrup for fuel.

KC is the only team I can see making sense for him right now. Dallas wouldn't make sense becuase Romo will be back in 2 weeks and they only have one more game before a bye week I believe. He wouldn't be able to get signed and learn the offense that quick just to play one game and then sit on the bench.

If your in Fantasy Football you might want to pick up any back that goes against us now!

ole