• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have you guys seen this?

DTro

This one was shot in Jackson County. The pictures was posted on an Iowa Outdoors HSOforum and the father of this kid got on there and was ticked it was posted online because he wanted to keep it hush so it would not get stolen from his son like another buck did a couple of years ago in Independence, Iowa. Well maybe he should have told his son to not email the photos in the first place. The picture is posted on other websites as well.

If you didn't know the Independence buck has a art print by Larry Zach titled "Dream Bucks II - Missing Trophy".

OMG!!!!! That and the one in MN already this fall? What some GIANTS!

Oh and I'm with Dietz, I'd never get that thing killed. I'd probably have better odds of sticking an arrow in my foot than in him, I'd shake the trigger figure so bad it would let go on the draw.

I just got an email from my uncle this morning who lives and bow hunts very close to where that monster was taken. we've been talking about me going down there to bow hunt and man i wish i had the time! It just blows my mind seeing a deer that big truly amazing.